Join Our Team
Welcome to Burleson ISD!
To apply online for any open position: Create an account here, complete your application, and apply for open positions.
View open positions by clicking each category link below:
- Administrative - Includes principal, assistant principal, director, coordinator, program/department administrator, and other related positions.
- Maintenance/Operations - Includes maintenance, custodian, grounds crew, cafeteria monitor, food service specialist, transportation, and other hourly positions.
- Non-Certified - Includes campus-based support staff, central office support staff, and other related positions.
- Professional/Certified - Includes teacher, counselor, librarian, nurse, diagnostician, and other campus and district level professionals.
- Substitute - Includes all temporary and substitute positions. Visit the BISD substitute teaching website for more information on how to become a substitute teacher.
To view salary schedules for all positions, click here.
The Burleson Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in employment matters, in its admissions policies, or by excluding from participation in, denying access to, or denying the benefits of district services, academic and/or vocational and technology programs, or activities as required by Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. For information about Title IX rights, contact the Title IX Coordinator, Theresa Paschall, Director of Social Emotional Support, Burleson ISD, 1160 SW Wilshire Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028, 817-245-1052. For information about Section 504/ADA rights, contact Rachel Kistner, Executive Director of Special Services, Burleson ISD, 1160 SW Wilshire Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028, 817-245-1058. For assistance completing an application in a language other than English, please contact (817) 245 -1000.
If you experience any issues accessing the online application or completing your application, please use the following link for assistance. https://docs.powerschool.com/ATEAH