LINQ Family Portal - Online Payments

  • The LINQ Family Portal allows families to apply for free/reduced-price meals, add money to a student account, get a report of what a student is purchasing in the cafe, check free/reduced status, and more.


    LINQ Family Portal   

Meal Applications

  • Families may submit an application for free and reduced-priced meals for the 2024-2025 school year through the LINQ Connect Family Portal. To start the application process, visit the LINQ Family Portal at the link below. 



Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do I need to fill out a meal application every year?

  • How do I add money on my student's account online?

  • Where can I find the menu?

  • How much are meals?

  • Is BISD Child Nutrition hiring?

  • What is BISD's Charge Policy?

Wellness Policy & Health Forms

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

  • USDA Nondiscrimination Statement (English)

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)    mail:        U.S. Department of Agriculture

                            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

                            1400 Independence Avenue, SW

                            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2)    fax:          (202) 690-7442; or

    (3)    email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

  • Burleson ISD is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This website endeavors to comply with best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act. If you would like additional assistance or have accessibility concerns, please contact us at or 817-245-1000. We are always striving to improve the accessibility standards of our website.