Burleson ISD kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year is now open.
If your child will be five years old on or before September 1, 2022, it’s time to register for kindergarten!
How to Register:
- Complete online registration at Skyward New Student Online Enrollment. If you currently have a student enrolled in the district, you can log into Skyward Family Access using your current Skyward username and password and select the New Student Registration tab.
- Once you complete the online enrollment packet, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment for the campus registrar to contact you to complete the process.
**The following documents will need to be electronically uploaded during the enrollment process:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Social security card (optional)
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency: Current electric or water bill AND a lease agreement or tax statement with current address
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or picture ID
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what school is my home campus?
To find your home campus (your zoned school), visit: Find My School.
If my child is on the waitlist for an elementary school of choice for Kindergarten, what should I do? Enroll your student at their home campus (zoned school). To find your student’s home campus, visit Find My School. If your student is accepted to the school of choice at a later date, BISD can transfer enrollment to the new campus.
Is there a “Meet the Teacher” or other kindergarten events before school starts?
Yes. Meet the Teacher will be held August 11 from 5:30- 7:00 pm at every elementary school.
Do I need to buy school supplies for my student?
Yes. View the school supply list for your student’s campus here: https://tinyurl.com/y8ypbyfx
What are school hours?
Elementary school hours are 7:40 am (tardy bell rings) - 3:10 pm.