SPECTATOR GUIDELINES FOR
BURLESON ISD ATHLETIC FACILITIES
- Spectators must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA and UIL. Spectators must also be symptom-free before arriving at the athletic facility.
- Masks or face coverings are required inside the athletic facility as outlined by the Governor’s order, local health authority, and/or BISD’s Health & Safety Plan.
- Spectators will practice social distancing and sit at least six (6) feet away from other groups.
- Every other row of seats shall not be used.
- No passes are accepted at the gate.
- No spectators are allowed on the field or court of play.
- All tickets will be sold online prior to the game.
Mission of Burleson ISD Athletic Department
To provide a caring and creative environment that promotes excellence, fosters integrity and encourages each student to reach his or her academic, extracurricular and social potential.
Philosophy of Burleson ISD Athletics
The Burleson Independent School District believes that a dynamic program of student activities is vital to the educational development of the student.
The Burleson ISD Department of Athletics should provide a variety of experiences to enhance the development of positive student habits and attitudes that will prepare them for adult life in a democratic society.
Athletics should function as an integral part of the total curriculum. It should offer opportunities to serve the institution, to assist in the development of positive relationships and good will, to promote self-realization, all-around growth, and good citizenship qualities.
The BurlesonISD athletic program is based on the premise that athletes are students first and that athletic participation is a privilege rather than a right. Students learn teamwork and group responsibility. They also learn to deal with success and to overcome adversity. The athletic program in Burleson ISD is structured very intentionally, with specific goals in mind for athletes at each level. All athletes are required to properly represent BISD on and off the field, or they will not be afforded the privilege of representing BISD in interscholastic competition.
Burleson ISD is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This website endeavors to comply with best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act. If you would like additional assistance or have accessibility concerns, please contact us at WEBMASTER@BISDMAIL.NET or 817-245-1000. We are always striving to improve the accessibility standards of our website.